We have an immediate opportunity for a Production Packer. In this function you will perform various production related tasks such as loading materials into machines, sorting, checking, and packaging products
Starting Pay: $14.00 to $18.50 per hour plus $1.25 night shift differential.
What we offer?
Competitive Pay with Incentives: Hourly rate varies based on shift with opportunity for added incentives such as:
- $750 Sign On Bonus
- $1000 Referral Bonus
- Night shift differential
- Monthly attendance bonus
- Benefits after 30 days
- And more!
Shift Times: B - 2:30 pm to 11:00 pm C-10:30pm to 7:00 am
Our Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401K with 50% company match up to 6%
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Company paid Life Insurance
- FSA (Medical & Dependent care)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Safety shoe subsidy and prescription safety glasses discount
Our work culture is Customer Focused, Collaborative, and Cutting Edge thus our work environment is:
- Inclusive. We believe in making everyone from all walks of life feel welcome. Individualities are celebrated and everyone feels like they have a place at D&W Fine Pack!
- Full of fun. This is a fun culture where team members don’t take themselves too seriously. We are lively with regular social events, and employees interact with each other frequently! Opportunities to participate in Community involvement activities.
- Welcoming. Employees are more than just coworkers. We treat each other with respect and kindness, and we encourage meaningful interactions between co-workers!
- Safety is part of our culture and always comes first. Health and safety is a top priority with all of our roles and locations. We encourage active participation in safety improvement processes/activities such as hazard identification, safety suggestions, safety teams, etc.
Production Packer Key Responsibilities
- Performs various production related tasks such as loading materials into machines and packing a wide variety of products
- Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards
- Maintains his or her work area in neat condition
- Stack, wrap and label raw materials or finished goods
If the above sounds like a company, team, and position you want to be a part of with opportunities to advance, let’s talk!
Here’s what we are looking for you to join the team!
- No experience is necessary, and training will be provided.
- Ability and inclination to work safely for themselves and their team members
- Disposition to work and follow verbal/written instructions
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred but not required
D&W is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. D&W is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.